As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
While you can make your own brass cleaners with natural ingredients like lemon and baking soda, there are some commercial brass cleaners out there that can make your life easier!
To save you from the headache of getting on a hunt for the top brass cleaner, we have compiled a list of the brass cleaners readily available online.
Our Top Brass Cleaner Reviews
Now, let’s look at some of the brass cleaners and their reviews to help you make the right choice. In case you want to skip the details, you can take a look at our top 3 recommendations for the best brass cleaner here:
Wright’s Copper And Brass Polish And Cleaner Cream
The Wright's Copper And Brass Polish And Cleaner Cream is a 3-in-1 wonder cream for your brass and copper ware that cleans, shines and restores the original sheen. Available in 2 pack sizes, the cream is an easy format to take care of your brass objects.
The cleaner cream works hard but gently to remove all spots, leaving behind a protective film that prevents tarnish from setting in for a long time. Hence, you have shinier and cleaner brassware for longer.
It’s odor-free and acts very quickly on the targeted spots, making cleaning chores easier for you, without leaving your hands smelly. You don’t need to spend hours buffing away on your brassware.
- Safe for both heavy brassware and delicate jewellery.
- Made from top ingredients for a longer lasting sheen.
- Leaves a protective film behind to delay tarnishing.
- Removes tough stains from greasy food or high heat.
- Odor-free for clean-smelling hands.
- Gets into action fast for shorter cleaning times.
- Easy to apply and wash off for a hassle-free experience.
- Restore - Best for bringing your copper back to its original beauty by erasing the discoloration
- Protect - Leave behind a protective coating which prevents tarnish
- Safe - Mild formula allows safe use on jewelry with diamonds or gemstones
Brasso Metal PolishNo products found.
The No products found. comes in a convenient can to wipe away all your brass-cleaning pains. This is certainly one of the topnotch brass cleaner polish that leaves a clean and shiny result the moment you use it on your brass and other metal surfaces. You won’t need to clean that again as it leaves a gleam that lasts very long.
This polish works like magic on stove-top scratches. If you put some of it on a soft cloth and rub on the affected area, you’ll be pleasantly surprised to see that the scratch has vanished!
Want to take the dull look off from your favourite jewellery? Dab some Brasso polish on a soft tissue paper or cloth and rub the stones to make them sparkle like diamonds!
- Easy to use as no rinsing needed.
- Suitable for brass and other metal surfaces.
- Leaves a long-lasting, protecting shine.
- Effective in removing scratches.
- User-friendly for small trinkets and jewellery.
No products found.
Maas International Metal Polish
The Maas International Metal Polish comes in a concentrated formula, which means you just need a tiny amount to get that entire brassware looking shiny and happy.
Unlike other polishes, Maas polish is potent enough to remove the dull and dirty look of your brass objects, yet so gentle that your antique brassware will thank you for taking good care of them.
In addition, this metal polish has an effective anti-tarnish ingredient that leaves your brassware looking like you’ve bought them just today. Its protective formula is super-efficient and makes your valuable brass objects the envy of everyone.
If you want to have more intricate and hard-to-reach parts of a candelabra or any piece of jewelry cleaned, just use a toothbrush and some of this product to scour away the dirt and finish up wiping using a microfiber material. Within minutes, you’ll get rid of all the tarnish and oxidization.
- No need to rinse as it can be wiped off.
- Concentrated formula so a little bit goes a long way.
- Anti-tarnish ingredient for better looks.
- Protective feature to keep brass shinier for longer.
- Easy to work with on intricate parts.
- Leaves no residue or scratch marks behind.
- MAAS Metal Polish gently removes tarnish fast
- Applies long-lasting water resistant highly reflective protective shine
- Stainless sinks no more ugly water spots water rolls down the drain
Flitz Brass And Copper Tarnish Remover
If you’re looking for a brass cleaner that’s organic and has natural ingredients, then Flitz Brass And Copper Tarnish Remover is perfect for you. It comes in a convenient spray bottle of 16 ounce and it’s based on a natural salt formula, unlike acid-based ones.
This product removes heavy tarnish without any rubbing and does so instantly. It works unbelievably well on all kinds of spot and stains, corrosion, and even rust.
If you’re looking to clean a brass bed or a fire extinguisher that haven’t been cleaned in a very long time, you’ll be surprised at the immediate disappearance of all the tarnish as soon as you spray some of this product. It’s safe to use even on glass, aluminium, brick and porcelain besides your precious objects.
This is truly an all-purpose solution that is safe to use to clean your brass valuables as well as your bathroom and kitchen fittings, barbecue set, and even your musical instruments.
- Natural salt formula free from chemicals.
- Safe to use on brass and other elements like glass and aluminium.
- Fast-working and effective to remove tarnish without rubbing.
- Suitable for both indoors and outdoors.
- Easy to use as requires no rinsing.
- Suitable for removing calcium deposits and hard stains.
- Powerful Organic Formula: Natural organic salts formula instantly removes heavy tarnish with no...
- Instantly Removes: Heavy tarnish, rust, water stains, corrosion, calcium deposits, heavy oxidation,...
- Use On: Brass, copper, glass, aluminum, painted surfaces, fiberglass, stucco, brick, porcelain, and...
Twinkle Brass & Copper Cleaning Kit
Looking for a smallish box of cleaner that is easy to store after use? The Twinkle Brass & Copper Cleaning Kit is available in a 2-pack box along with a reusable applicator sponge – a neat kit to wipe away all your brass problems.
Its anti-tarnish agent has the power to make your objects super shiny and sparkly for a longer time. So, don’t give up on your old objects just yet. Try this amazing brass cleaner and give your valuables another chance.
Its fast action formula gets right down to work and easily cleans even the hardest cooked on stains and spots. It’s really surprising how your brass goods get their natural gloss restored without any scrubbing or making a mess!
This product is safe to use even on antiques so, you need not be worried about any harm it may cause your family heirlooms. Use this cleaner without any hesitation because this is best brass cleaner ever.
If you’re planning to clean a mound of brassware, it’s recommended you have an extra sponge or a toothbrush near you as the sponge that comes in the kit may not be able to take on a big job effectively.
- Convenient kit includes applicator sponge.
- Anti-tarnish agent for long-lasting gloss.
- Easy and fast tarnish removal.
- No need for scrubbing or buffing.
- Usable on both big and small objects.
- Easy to use for a mess-free experience.
- Easily and quickly dissolves tarnish and cooked on stains
- No scrubbing, no mess, no waste
- Anti-tarnish ingredient keeps copper brighter longer
EZ Brite Copper And Brass Cleaner
The EZ Brite Copper And Brass Cleaner has a gel formula to do away with all your brass cleaning and polishing woes.
If you’re looking for a cleaner that does both small and big chores effectively, then you can bet on EZ cleaner. It’s suitable for use on brass door handles, jewelry, boilers, pots and pans – you name it!
As it’s important to protect your brassware from future tarnishing, this cleaner contains anti-tarnish agents to take care of your brassware for a long time.
This product is strong enough to get rid of patina from sinks while you may be washing it off from your brassware. However, don’t use it on goods that are meant to have a film of patina.
Unlike some other brass cleaners, this one doesn’t leave a trail of film or residue behind. As a result, you get both the properties of cleaning and polishing in this one cleaner and you won’t regret investing in it.
- Creamy formula for easy cleaning and polishing.
- Convenient wide-mouth jar for easy reach.
- Biodegradable and environment friendly.
- Effectively cleans all sizes of brassware.
- No need to rub or buff.
- Works both as a cleaner and a polish.
Weiman Brass and Copper Polish and Cleaner
Made with top ingredients, the Weiman Brass and Copper Polish and Cleaner is available in an 8-ounce pack and is known for its gentle yet powerful formula. It polishes all your essential and antique brassware, rejuvenating them by giving them a natural, lustrous glow. Thus, it not only cleans well but also polishes perfectly.
If you’re thinking about how to clean your intricate and delicate jewellery, try this mild formula brass cleaner. It’s safe to use on your tiniest piece of jewellery as it’s free from ammonia.
Its fast action and effectiveness require no extra buffing time. Its liquid formula easily reaches nooks and corners of your brassware, making sure to give them a thorough clean and polish. When you squeeze this out, do so carefully as its liquid format may get hard to control the flow.
The gentle formula of this polish makes it perfect for daily use. So, it’s not only your antiques and jewellery that can be benefited from this product, you can use it even in your living room and kitchen for bright and clean results.
- Scratch-free cleaning for a smooth finish.
- Long-lasting shine for your brassware.
- Ammonia-free and mild formula for safe use.
- Protective layer for delayed tarnishing.
- Requires little rubbing and buffing.
- List Element
- Long-Lasting Shine - The finest ingredients keep brass & other metals beautiful for years to come.
- Restore - Rejuvenates dull & tarnished brass by removing tarnish, & polishing to a brilliant shine.
- Safe - A non-scratch formula allows safe use on jewelry & fine brass objects.
What Kind of Primer Do You Use on a Car?
There are two kinds of primers used on cars namely, one-part acrylic lacquer primer and two-part urethane primer.
What is the Difference Between 1K and 2K Primer?
1K paint dries faster compared to 2K paint primer when both are air dried. The 2K primer sometimes needs a hardener or activator to dry/cure.
Do You Need Primer Over Old Car Paint?
You need primer over old car paint if you’re going to repaint the old car. If you sand away the paint and expose the bare metal of your car, it is required to apply primer before you paint.
We have given a lot of time to research and find out the best brass cleaners that would work the hardest for you. This guide includes brass cleaners unbiased reviews so that you can make an informed choice next time you’re looking for a good cleaner.